Thursday, July 16, 2009

New camera

My beloved Canon Powershot finally freaked out and died. I loved that camera. It was the perfect size, took videos and lasted for years (we got it when Lisa was a newborn.) Finally though, I had to accept the fact that it was having problems. It only took pictures occasionally, the videos would flicker and dis-color and sometimes the lens didn't see anything at all. It was the camera-equivalent of a very old, half-blind, cantankerous person.

pic borrowed from blurbuger.com

After making the decision to retire the old PowerShot, the obvious decision was to replace it with a newer version of the same camera. So here it is. Our happy new camera that isn't quite as nice as the old one, but smaller and I think I'll carry it with me more often. And if I take moree pictures I might update my family blog more often. We'll see...

No comments: