For some reason, 'resting' all day makes me more tired. So I decided to set some realistic goals for today:
- Have a house that is marginally cleaner than it is now
- Avoid smelling my son's breath whenever he breaks out the toothbrush and demands that everyone partake of his bubble-gum-scented teeth.
- Do 50 crunches on the yoga ball
- Convince someone to bring me a light-lemonade from Sonic
- Make the kids do at least 6 laps of the yard to burn off some energy
- Prepare at least one meal that doesn't come, in its entirety, in a box
- Steal my uber-cute niece so that Minnie has someone to play with
Yep... it's shaping up to be a fun-filled and exciting day. Here's a video to make up for the lameness of this post.