Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why some things are better left to the professionals

Because then you get to spend a day feeling like you live in a HAZMAT scrub-down zone. Hooray!

What's really going on here is the sanding and spray-texture that finishes up the sheet rock work. Instead of having a gaping hole in between the two rooms, now we have one seamless surface. The last step is the gigantic trench in the carpet. I'm working on a temporary drawbridge to span the gap, but hopefully soon we'll be getting new floors and that will solve the problem. Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I CAN'T wait to see the final result!

I just want you to know that my word verification for this comment is jerihu...weird, huh?

Scott&Janae said...

I love home projects. It feels good when you accomplish them. I'm sure that it's going to be great!