Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Food


I have been having a heck of a time making any posts this week! And I'm sure with the amount of Halloween activities, most people aren't really keeping up with their blog-stalking either. Today I'm frantically trying to finish up Joe's costume, or he's going to go as Harry Potter and The Guy In Regular Jeans. If it weren't for Aleah and Missy, I couldn't have gotten this done. Aleah for helping me get the last things pinned together and Missy for loaning Mansfield Park to me so I don't die of utter boredom while I sew.

We have a few parties this week and I try to bring something both delicious and creative to them. Fortunately this month's cooking club theme was perfect for Halloween party food. We all made food that was Black & Orange. So check out this cool page of recipes! I'm making the Creamy Pumpkin Dip for a party tonight. And I'm sure Joe isn't going to say no to another batch of Black & Orange pasta... he loved that stuff!

Allrecipes
is another great source for holiday recipes and ideas. This is my go-to site for most occasions.

Do you have a special treat you make every year, or something you're excited about making now? If so, let me know! And now... off for more sewing.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I have that same dip recipe, but I serve mine with Soft Gingersnaps... it tastes very similar to mini pumpkin pies. OH! So yummy! Let me know if you would like the recipe!