Thursday, September 4, 2008

Celebrate every day

Because I have nothing better to do at this exact moment, I decided to see what "official" holiday we are celebrating today. Turns out it's National Waffle Week! In celebration I found this recipe and plan on making waffles for dinner.


While I was "reasearching" holidays, I discovered that tomorrow is National Be Late For Something Day. So there you go. When you're late for school/work/appointments tomorrow, you're not a slacker. You're just celebrating. If I were you, I'd look at my schedule and plan out how late to be right now... just to increase that festive feeling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for highlighting our website and holidays!

Holidays on the Net

lori parkhurst said...

You are seriously a crack up Maybe we will come late to the BBQ tomorrow.