In case you were wondering (and I know you were) it is not a good idea to accidentally give your sleepy baby the empty side when he's looking for his snack-n-nap. If you do, you can expect the following sequence of events.
1. Angry furrowing of brows and frustrated kicking of feet (if you're lucky, the kicking feet will pinch your soft elbow skin against the hard chair arm for the 5,387th time today).
2. Baby will pull off and yell angry baby yells at his uncooperative lunch.
3. After yelling all the baby curse words he knows, baby will resume sucking furiously.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until mom realizes what the heck is going on and switches over to the side filled with delicious lunch.
5. Drift off into blissful dreams of full tummies, succulent fingers and splashy baths.