Monday, January 31, 2011

Apparently I can't be trusted with boy clothes either

My daughter loves clothes. I love to shop for girl's clothes. My husband knows that I can't be turned loose anywhere near a rack of pretty dresses. And heaven help us if there's a sale rack.

When Dash was a baby there simply was not a wide selection of Outfits of Supreme Cuteness. You could choose from monkeys, farm implements, ball-related sports, monkeys driving farm implements and camouflage. I didn't go totally crazy buying clothes for him because there wasn't a lot to tempt me.

Apparently this is not so much the case anymore.

The best part - I almost bought something similar a few months ago but it was $20 and I couldn't get myself to do it. I love the hoodie on this one even more and it was at a second-hand store for $3!!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Completely cute!! (Both the babe and the outfit.)

Way to be thrifty.

Nemesis said...

Yeah, they've added dinosaurs to the mix now. Such a cute baby!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congratulations Jeri! Your little fellow is so cute! Like his momma!