Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Remember how I used to blog?

Yeah... good times.

My excellent excuse is that I've been really super busy. The end of the school year, family trips, getting ready for Girl's Camp and some extra design work have kept me running. The extra work keeps me busy but I LOVE it. I've had the chance to work on some really fun projects these last few months and I have been pleased with the results.

Since it's getting late and I still haven't put the kids to bed, I thought it would be the perfect time to post some of these projects. Obviously I have time-management issues.


































All of these customers had great websites that you should totally check out too!

Pro Digital Photos (more than just printing, cute CUTE photo boutique products)

ShadowCase (gorgeous shadow frames for your special memorabilia)

Bloggin' Bout Books (for all you bookworms and avid readers)

On How to be Lovely (everything everything lovely)

I'm sure there are things I'm missing too, but these are the ones that I've had fun with recently. So there you go. Excuse for not blogging #42.

2 comments:

Tammy Chenault said...

Hey girl! What timing hopping over to your blog tonight. Awesome headers, etc. you've been working on. Can I just say, you are such a great writer? I've been catching up on your other posts and cracking up. I love your stories. I'll come to Utah again someday and I vote we let the kids run wild at your house while you cook me something delicious. How pompous am I?? Seriously, though, anything you want to cook.

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

Jeri, you are such a talented designer... I love the Babysteps one- so cute! They're all fabulous!