Friday, October 2, 2009

Early Bird sale!

Get the jump on your holiday cards by ordering now! You'll have less stress later AND save money! What could be better? View all available card designs here and place your order early.

Don't forget that you can use any pictures you like for your holiday cards. But if you still need family portraits taken and you live in the Utah County area, be sure to e-mail me!

Want some flair for your blog? I'd be ever so happy if you'd put a button up for me!

etceterajeri
To grab this image for your sidebar, simply cut and paste this code into an HTML gadget on your Blogger page elements:




1 comment:

The Mathews Family said...

As usual... you are amazing! Now I'm totally ordering cards this year if you could magically shoot our family photo where I appear about 70 pounds lighter!
-Jessica