Monday, September 28, 2009

Finally

I was a little surprised when I realized that I have barely posted anything on my blog during September. Shameful, I know. On one hand, kids, their school, fall pictures and work are keeping me really busy. And on the other, the projects that I'm working on and would all be great for blog-posting purposes are all Christmas Presents For Other People! So I CAN'T really be posting them! Sad right? I'll have to save up the pictures and post them next year.

However I did finally finish a share-worthy project and I hope you'll be as excited as I am. New holiday card designs are out! All available designs for 2009 are now uploaded on my website.



Start getting your family pictures ready for this year because on October 1st I'll be starting a fabulous Early Bird Sale for holiday cards.

No comments: