Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Roundup of new designs

It's been a really really busy couple of days! First we had General Conference which is always fabulous and I feel so envigorated by all the talks. One of my very favorite quotes was this one:



This is one of my kids' favorite songs and we sing it all the time



And finally Conference always makes me think deep thoughts and while I was enjoying some thinking time, I remembered that Queen Esther is my very favorite heroine from the Bible. I read over her story again and I came across this amazing quote. Esther is young and beautiful, married to the king and secretly a Jew. The king's advisors are plotting to exterminate all the Jews in the kingdom. Her choice is to watch her people be slaughtered or to reveal her secret and face death herself. Esther is telling Mordecai that she's afraid of confronting the king because she could be put to death for coming into his presence unbidden. To me, its as if Mordecai tells her that she might have been put on this earth for this exact moment and there's no one else who can perform her duty.

And Esther says "bringeth it on."


Really its an amazing story and you should read it for yourself. And if you love it as much as I do, you can also get this great print!


No comments: