Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Internet names

Lisa has cleverly pointed out that the blog names Bart and Lisa will not work with the upcoming baby boy (if it had been a girl, Maggie would have been perfect). Yeah yeah... totally a critical decision, right? It's either that or go back to mourning the loss of Kurt Warner on DWTS. I miss you Kurt! And seriously, WHO is voting for Bristol Palin? Anyway, at Lisa's behest, I've been thinking of other threesomes. Here's what I've got:

Ellie, Crash and Eddie


Violet, Dash and JackJack


Candace, Phineas and Ferb
Thoughts? Suggestions? Votes?

6 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

I think any of those are great. Of course if you happen to go with Bella, Edward, and Jacob you realize I will never be your friend again right?!

Jenny said...

The incredibles or Phineas and Ferb. So rad

The Beals said...

Love Violet, Dash and JackJack. So cute!!!

Sudar Clan said...

Phineas and Ferb!!

Anthony and Christel said...

Without question...Candace, Phineas and Ferb! I love them!

Charlo said...

Incredibles.

though you can still do simpson names and take them from the neighbors. Wouldn't hurt to have a flanders in the mix, eyh?